System composition :
Suspended heptafluoropropane (temperature control type) does not need to be equipped with an alarm system;
： Product features :
1.Using fast response nozzle, stable and reliable action, sensitive response, greatly reduced response time, 2-7 times longer than ordinary nozzle action
2. Environmental protection and safety, without any harm to human body and precision equipment and other precious property;
3. Accurate and reliable work, short spray time and rapid fire extinguishing;
4. No electrical connection for independent work, easy construction and installation, low engineering investment, and does not occupy the area of the protective area;
5. According to the special conditions of the place of use, various choices can be made for the temperature of the fire fighting action.
： Use range :
、 B 、 C各类火灾，能安全有效地使用在无人或有人的场所； 1. It is used to put out various fires of A , B , and C , and can be used safely and effectively in unmanned or manned places;
2. Suitable for places where no traces are left after leaving the fire extinguishing agent or it is difficult to clean the residues;
3. It is suitable for places containing valuables, priceless treasures, precious files, software and hardware;
4. Particularly suitable for: fire protection of small protective areas such as communication base stations, computer rooms, and power distribution rooms;
类活泼金属及含有氧化剂、能自行分解的化合物和可燃固体物质的深位火灾。 5. It is not suitable for deep fires of Class D active metals and compounds containing oxidants, self-decomposable compounds and combustible solid substances.
： System maintenance plan :
(1) Daily inspection of the appearance and pressure indication of the device by trained personnel every day;
(2) Check the pressure gauge at least once every quarter. After the pointer exceeds the green zone or after use, the manufacturer or the fire engineering unit that has been trained and qualified for professional installation shall be entrusted to carry out maintenance;
(3) Weigh and inspect the fire extinguisher storage bottle once a year. If the weight of the storage bottle drops more than 5% of the total weight, the bottle must be refilled or replaced; perform an operation test on the solenoid valve of the electromagnetic fire extinguishing device once a year. Can continue to use after passing;
(4) The storage bottle should be regularly inspected in accordance with relevant national standards such as the “Cylinder Safety Supervision Regulations” and can only be used after being qualified. If there is rust, the storage bottle should be treated for rust prevention. While checking the storage bottle, perform a hydraulic strength test on all valves as required;
(1) The gas fire extinguishing device must always be in good working condition, and the maintenance personnel must be specially trained. Any failure or damage to the fire extinguishing device must be repaired in time and detailed records should be made;
(2) After the gas fire extinguishing device is used (discharged), it shall be entrusted to the manufacturer or a fire station who has been trained to obtain a professional installation qualification for maintenance;
3. Staff training
(1) The user should conduct strict and comprehensive training for all personnel who may be responsible for inspecting, using and maintaining the system;
(2) The company is responsible for providing technical services in terms of maintenance, inspection and personnel training. If necessary, you can contact us by mail.