The Qingming Festival, also known as the Qingqing Festival, the Xingqing Festival, and the Ancestor Festival, is a grand and traditional Spring Festival festival of the Chinese nation. Nianhai Fire Fighting reminds everyone to keep in mind the fire safety when sacrificing graves.
The Qingming Festival, also known as the Qingqing Festival, the Xingqing Festival, and the Ancestors' Festival, is a grand and traditional Spring Festival festival of the Chinese nation. There are many customs in the Qingming Festival, and there are differences in the content or details of the customs due to different regional cultures throughout the country. Although the customs vary from place to place, tomb sacrifice and sacrifices are common basic etiquette themes. The Qingming Festival is not only a solemn day to sacrifice ancestors, but also a joyous festival for people to get close to nature, to go out for fun, and to enjoy spring.
According to tradition, many regions have the custom of burning paper money. Before and after the Qingming Festival, the activities of burning incense, burning paper, lighting wax and setting off firecrackers were frequent. In addition, there were more windy days in spring, which easily caused fire accidents. In the meantime, while placing grief on the ancestors, we must also ensure the safety of our lives and property. Nianhai Fire Fighting reminds everyone to keep in mind the fire safety when sacrificing graves.
1. Pay attention to family safety. Before traveling, you should carefully check the safety of fire, electricity, gas and water. Be sure to cut off the power at home, turn off the gas (gas) switch, and turn off the faucet to prevent household fires and other accidents. Keep valuables such as cash and jewellery, close doors and windows, and lock the door before leaving to prevent theft.
2. Pay attention to traffic safety. During the Qingming Festival, there are many cars and many people. In order to avoid traffic congestion and avoid accidents, it is recommended that travellers avoid peak hours and travel at the wrong time. Consciously abide by the traffic rules when traveling, it is strictly forbidden for vehicles and other objects to occupy, block safety exits, evacuation passages and fire truck passages.
3. The wind is hot and dry in the spring. It is necessary to clean the surrounding flammable materials before burning candles, burning incense, burning paper and setting off firecrackers. When the fire is used, someone must guard the scene and leave until the fire is completely extinguished to prevent the ashes from re-igniting. Or flying fire caused a fire.
4. Sweep candles, burn incense, burn paper, set off firecrackers, please keep away from residential houses, public buildings, cultural relics protection units, key units of fire safety, flammable and explosive places, forests and grasslands to prevent fires.
5. Tomb sacrifice, do n’t light candles, burn incense, burn paper and set off firecrackers on a windy day; if you find a fire, please call 119 in time; if you find a fire hazard around you, please call 96119 fire hazard reporting complaint phone in time.
6. Smoking is strictly prohibited during the festival. Parents should educate their children not to play with fire, and to not allow children to light candles, burn incense, burn paper, or set off firecrackers.
7. Promote civilized sacrifice methods such as worshiping tea and offering flowers, planting green trees, and pondering on the Internet to avoid fire hazards and environmental pollution.
Nianhai Fire Fighting is a professional gas fire extinguishing system manufacturer. At present, the more mature solutions are sevoflurane gas fire extinguishing system, carbon dioxide fire extinguishing system, IG541 fire extinguishing system, ultra-fine dry powder fire extinguishing system, fire detection fire extinguishing system, etc. Since its establishment, the company has served 1000+ enterprises, and has established a set of standardized and process-oriented systems for gas fire extinguishing system solutions. Nianhai Fire Services has always served customers with a “renovation attitude for its own home”. Choose Nianhai Fire to make you feel more at ease! Consult online customer service for free or call 0512-67951790.
[Original statement: This article is an original article by Suzhou Nianhai Fire Fighting Technology Co., Ltd., please indicate the source and link for reprint, link address: friptech.com]